We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Right Now We have following openings.
If your skills are matching with our requirement the Send your Updated resume to email@example.com Our Hr Team Call you for interview if your resume will be selected.
SEO ,SMO Executive (4 Month Paid Internship)
- Fast Learner, Committed Towrods His Duties
- SEO :- ON-page,OFF-page
- SMO :- Taking care all social post
- Lead Generation :- E-mail Marketing
- Industry:Media / Entertainment / Internet
- Functional Area: Content Writing, Marketing, Internet Technologies
- Should be M.Sc.- IT, BE – Computers, MCA with Min. 5+ Years exp. in Core PHP.
- Proven software development experience in PHP. Good knowledge of relational databases.
- Salary:Negotiable – Depending Upon the Candidate & Experience
- Industry:IT-Software / Software Services.
- Functional Area:IT Software – eCommerce , Internet Technologies
- Role Category:Programming & Design
- Role:Software Developer
- Job Role Video Editor.
- Role and Responsibilities.
- Excellent knowledge of Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, Edits.
- Knowledge of after effect is a plus point
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video.
- Should be able to create videos from written news articles, news titles using multimedia images.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages.
Business Development Manager
- More than 1 years of experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have good technical knowledge about website design and development concepts.
- Able to talk potential customers to win projects.
- Able to deal with customers on daily basis and fulfill business target.
- Able to conceive new business promotion ideas and executing them
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customer's needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Job Type: Full-time.
For any position, you may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org