Convert a PSD to WordPress Theme
If you come to convert the PSD to Word press themes, just follow the five effective steps. Hence it make sound complex but simple and easy when you following the steps in a fine manner.
- Step 1: Slice PSD At first slice your PSD which get divided into separate image files. Hence it become component to save as design file. Apart from that it is simple to slice the background, header, separator, footer and much more.
- Step 2: Make index .html and style. cssThen you have to reach programming world from the designing world which is fairly simple. From the PSD design, you must crafted, static HTML, CSS template. then it netter assign names of the file as index.html and Style.css for future.
- Step 3: Break the index.html into the word press theme Now the basic template is ready, so you need to port it to the environment of the Word Press. Before that you must do that you must have little skill on how to maintain the word press.
- Step 4: Add Word press tags You must build the functionalities with support of the word press into the theme. Then add the tags and now completed creating word Press theme.
- Step 5: Add functionalities At last, you had created own custom word press theme from PSD. In order to improve, you must add functionalities to the theme.
Get a Free Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide a confidential service?
Yes, absolutely we do. While we love to be able to show off our work, we appreciate that most of our clients may not want us to feature their projects on our site. With the thing kept in mind, by default, we will not feature your design in our portfolio until and unless you say. If you are happy to have your project appear in our portfolio, then you have to just click the “ I want to feature this project in your Portfolio” checkbox when you are ordering your conversion.
How long does a PSD to HTML or PSD to WordPress conversion take?
If we talk about the general rule of thumb, it takes approximately one day to convert one design to HTML5 & CSS3 code, however, it can depend on how complex the design is.
When you will submit your order, you will see an approximate delivery date during the quote process, then we will review your requirements before starting and will contact you if we have any questions related to it or we have to find anything that may delay delivery. At this point, we will tell you a specific delivery date. If you are in a rush to have a specific project delivered within a short span of time, let us know. Then, we will assign priority to your project, however, this will require additional developers and we will incur an additional charge.
How do I get a quote?
The quickest and easiest way if you want a quote is by contacting us with your requirements. You have to simply fill in all of the relevant fields and select all of the options that you require. As you complete the form with us, the price of the project will automatically update. We know that this can be a little daunting for those kinds of clients who are non-technical, so do feel free to pick up the phone if you have any questions at all. Our advisors will be much happy to pour over your project requirements and forward a perfect quote to you.
After you have submitted your order with us, it will be reviewed within one business day. If there are any questions on our part regarding the project, your project manager will contact you. After all of the details have been fully figured out and are fully understood on our end, we let our developers loose on your design!
What services do you provide for Designers?
We easily convert your designs from an EPS, PSD, AI, JPEG, or PNG file into HTML & CSS code. Our code complies with all current web standards. We can take this as amain step further and later on convert your design to a functioning theme or template for a variety of content management systems such as WordPress and Drupal. We can easily convert your design into fully branded E-Mail templates for use in newsletters or mailshots.
I’m worried about handing my design over to a third party…
This is normally the first concern of our new clients. We would like to assure you that the design of your project remains your property at all times, we will NEVER share or discuss your details or your project details. Furthermore, any code created during the coding process is also considered your property after payment has been received.